Para aprender más sobre como compartir su historia, haga clic aquí.
Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy is partnering with the National Health Law Program (NHeLP) to learn how Medicaid has impacted North Carolinians.
This is your opportunity to share your Medicaid experience – good or bad – and how having or not having Medicaid has made a difference in your life.
Why does this matter?
There’s value in your story. You have the opportunity to affect policy and make real change by submitting comments, sharing your experiences and encouraging others to share.
What will happen to my story?
Your story will help identify problems and successes that can be used for advocacy to improve Medicaid. We are collecting stories like yours to help in the fight to secure health access and equity for all people and communities.
What do I do?
- Reflect on your entire “Medicaid experience.” Think about:
- How easy was it to apply?
- Were you able to access services in your language?
- Were you able to receive the services you needed? Did you experience difficulty getting services or was it easy?
- Do you like having Medicaid?
- How has Medicaid improved your health?
- If you do not have Medicaid, how could having Medicaid impact your life?
- Do you ever feel that you did not receive services you needed or that you were treated unfairly because of your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, language or other identity?
- Once you know what you’d like to share, email or call us at 980-202-7334 and we’ll walk you through the process. If you are ready to record a video of your story, click here to get started.
No story is too short or simple to make a difference. Thanks for sharing yours.
Please note that Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy has no financial commitment or obligations to you, such as legal representation, in return for sharing your story.