Organization Protocols for Office Use
Phase Three Re-opening
Although we are entering procedures toward re-opening our facility, all client meetings and case work will continue as remotely as possible. If all options for virtual or phone communication have been exhausted, in person meetings can be scheduled with the following guidelines:
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask to enter the building. If you do not have a face mask, staff will provide one for you.
- Upon arrival, clients temperature will be taken; anyone with a temperature over 100.4 F will be asked to reschedule.
- All clients must bring their own pen to sign our log and relevant documents.
- Participants will be limited to only those required for the meeting. Please make every effort to arrange child-care, if possible.
- Please arrive on time so that we can sanitize in between visits. Arriving late may require the meeting to be rescheduled.
- Clients will be required to notify staff if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon arrival, clients will be required to wash their hands.
Our priority at Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy is to continue our services as safely as possible. For this reason, all staff members will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times during client visits. We will be limiting and sanitizing touch points in between visits to prevent any possible spread. Finally, staff reserve the right to cancel or reschedule client meetings if they feel that their own or others’ health is at risk. Everyone’s compliance and commitment to these requirements are crucial to continuing our work.